Ober Gatlinburg will be following the guidance of Governor Lee' s Economic Recovery Group by reopening The Aerial Tramway and mountain activities on May 22.
Ober Gatlinburg will be implementing protocols under the guidance of the state government and health organizations that encourage employees and guests to take responsibility for the safety of others around them.
These protocols include:
• The Aerial Tramway has been retrofitted with spacing barriers to encourage social distancing.
• Providing a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer for each Aerial Tramway transaction and each car parking on the mountain to encourage use on property.
• Mandatory use of masks for food service and janitorial employees.
• Temperature checks on employees where temperatures of 100.4 degrees or higher must be sent home.
• Social distancing guidelines for both employees and guests with increased signage.
• Increased janitorial cleaning.
• Decreasing points of contact for payments by wiping down card readers with cleaning solution after every purchase and offering hand sanitizer t o employee sand guests during each transaction.
• Employees have received training on COV1D1 9 health and safety guidelines.
Ober Gatlinburg encourages all its employees and guests to work together to create an environment that follows the recommendations of the state government and health organizations. Ober Gatlinburg will continue to strive to educate employees and guests on health safety protocols while creating a fun environment to enjoy to Gatlinburg.