Hamilton County Schools has partnered with WTCI to provide a live learning show featuring HCS educators this Thursday and Friday.
HCS will lead a live learning show for Pre-K through second grade students on Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m.-noon on the local PBS channel. HCS teachers will broadcast live from the WTCI studio teaching math, reading, PE, music and more.
While there are targeted lessons for specific age ranges, all students in any of the related age groups are welcome to join for the entire three hours of programming:
• Lessons for pre-k through kindergarten are from 9-10 a.m.;
• Lessons for first grade are from 10-11 a.m.; and
• Lessons for second grade are from 11 a.m.-noon.
Families can tune into PBS on WTCI and the specific channel for that varies based on your cable provider:
• For EPB customers, go to channel 304;
• For antenna customers, go to 45.2; and
• For Comcast customers, contact them for channel information.