Avail Senior Living in Cleveland will be ready to open its doors at the beginning of June. Avail is an assisted living and memory care community at 1400 Stuart Road NE, across the street from First Baptist Cleveland.
Avail's goal is to be the most active and engaging senior living community in Cleveland and the surrounding areas.
"Our community is all about providing peace of mind to families and to make sure our residents are truly enjoying life," said Chris Beckstrand, owner and executive director of Avail.
"We encourage seniors who are interested in Avail to see how their lifestyle could change by making new friends, being served restaurant-style meals with home-cooked charm, and receiving the personal care they need, all in the comfort of their apartment home."
Perks of the brand-new community include:
- Spacious and easily accessible common areas with window walls and high ceilings
- Salon, massage therapy, library, fitness room, and a calendar full of activities on-site
- Unique activities such as tap dancing and broadway classes, strawberry picking at Lamon Farms, and more
- 7-acre lot with large courtyards and outdoor spaces, sunrooms, and enclosed patios
- Various floor plans ranging from studios to 2-bedrooms available
Some of Avail's comprehensive care services include:
- 24-hour support
- In-house therapy
- Wellness and strengthening classes
- Daily living assistance
Avail has been making a name for itself in the area since its groundbreaking ceremony in February 2020. Last month, community team members celebrated Tree Day by planting a tree for each resident (72 trees) around the property with local groups: The Tennessee Environmental Council, the UT Extension Institute of Agriculture, and the Bradley County Master Gardeners.
Families and seniors interested in more information can visit in-person or call 423 505-5998. Construction progress can also be shown on the Avail Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AvailSeniorLiving