Erlanger recognizes 19 associates in the monthly “Spotlight Award” program.
The Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award is an opportunity to identify, recognize and award employees who demonstrate exceptional performance and who offer unique contributions toward Erlanger’s mission of “compassionately caring for people.” Each month, Erlanger employees nominate their peers who go above and beyond and deserve a “spotlight” for the work they do.
June Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award recipients:
• Trent Bourgeois – RN, Post Anesthesia Care, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Rockie Brown – Paramedic, Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital and Erlanger Sequatchie Valley ED
• Angela Clem – Patient Services Representative, Erlanger Physical Therapy, Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
• Cori Cohen – OTD, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Makayla Crisp – Patient Care Tech, Surgery, Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
• Ashley Davis – RN, Emergency Department, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Kim Dickens – Speech Pathologist, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Valecia Foster – Registration Team Leader, AP/DA, Erlanger Community Health Center
• Cindy Hitchcock – Women’s Services Tech II, Labor and Delivery, Erlanger East Hospital
• Lisa Kahana-Naipo – MSN, FNP-C, BSN, RN, Erlanger Primary Care
• Melanie Lowery – Clinical Nurse Manager, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Ashley McDaniels – RN, Surgery, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Dawn Miller – Regional Manager, Erlanger Women’s Health, Erlanger East Hospital
• Dr. Kendrick Mills – MD, Cardiologist, Erlanger Cardiology – Ringgold
• Michelle Moore – Senior Radiologic Technician, Radiology, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Glenda Parks – Lactation Consultant & Parent Education Team Lead, Women’s & Infants’ Services, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Michelle Powell – RRT, Health Innovation Coordinator, Erlanger Institute of Healthcare and Innovation at Howard High School, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Brooke Simmons – Practice Manager, Southeast Regional Stroke Center, Erlanger Neurology
• Tiffani Stanley – Patient Care Tech, Intensive Care Unit, Erlanger East Hospital
To learn more about careers at Erlanger and to view available positions, visit erlangercareers.org.