A resident from the Winding Creek apartments reported what appeared to be a person crawling past their security camera during the previous night. After reviewing the footage further it appeared to be a juvenile sneaking out.
The Department of Children Services made an abuse report alleging that a child of an East District resident had tested positive for drugs in their system after being born earlier this week.
A juvenile living in the Robinson Farm neighborhood was caught drinking alcohol and a report was filed for the child’s probation officer.
A resident in the Hawthorne at the Summit apartment complex reported that they had been noticing that several items had been moved around their apartment and in their vehicle over the last few months.
An alarm was activated at the Spanish American SDA Church in the 4800 block of Colcord Drive. Everything checked out okay.
An individual came to city hall to report that they had lost their cell phone at the Burger King in the 5600 block of Little Debbie Parkway.
A unruly juvenile left their home without their parent’s permission and was located shortly after by police. The child was returned home.
Police officers helped an elderly individual who had fallen at the Garden Plaza of Greenbriar Cove. The individual refused a medical response.
Officers assisted neighbors in a dispute in the College Park apartments.
A traffic stop in the 9100 block of Lee Highway resulted in a passenger’s arrest for two Bradley County warrants for failure to appear on traffic and theft-related charges. The fugitive was transported to the Bradley County Jail.
Police received a complaint of a wheelbarrow in the middle of the road in the 4300 block of Ooltewah Ringgold Road. An officer responded and checked the area but did not locate any roadway obstructions.
A traffic stop in the 8800 block of Old Lee Highway resulted in the seizure of marijuana from a vehicle.
Police and the fire department responded to the 10200 block of McKee Drive after receiving a report of a fire. Once on scene the fire department advised that there was a fire inside the roof of the building. The fire was small enough that no evacuation was needed and was extinguished.