Hooters has announced that they have safely reopened more than 150 restaurants nationwide, including Chattanooga, for dine-in service, in accordance with local and state mandates and guidelines, while continuing to offer takeout, curbside pick-up and delivery options.
Officials said, "Hooters commitment to the safety and well-being of its guests and team members has long been a part of company values and operating procedures. In an effort to ensure the ultimate guest experience, Hooters has implemented a number of protocols around proper food safety, sanitation, staff training on health policies and much more."
Some ways you’ll see Hooters commitment within restaurants includes:
• Maintaining six feet distance between all persons;
• Limiting the number of guests into the restaurant following state and local occupancy requirements;
• Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the restaurant, including wipe downs of tables after each use, hourly wipe downs of high contact areas, and nightly deep cleanings;
• Providing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and throughout the restaurant;
• Frequent handwashing by all team members (at least every 30 minutes or more if needed);
• Requiring team members to wear gloves & face coverings at all times (with gloves being replaced after each guest interaction); We also ask that guests follow local and state mandates regarding face coverings;
• Conducting daily team member wellness screenings, including temperature checks; and
• A hygiene captain is assigned to each shift to ensure compliance to all guidelines.
To see if your local Hooters is reopening, please visit hooters.com/locations.