Avail Senior Living added Kim Brooks to the team Monday as their new sales and marketing director.
"It is an honor to serve Cleveland and its seniors through Avail," said Ms. Brooks. "With our opening right around the corner, we can't wait to soon show families how we will help seniors enjoy life here."
Ms. Brooks attended Toccoa Falls College and has worked at Lee University for 24 years. She started her career as department secretary and in due course, became a department director herself. Overseeing the Event Planning Department, Ms. Brooks and her team grew the university's Summer Conference Program from 2,000 attendees to almost 12,000 over eight weeks each summer. To date, she has welcomed over 185,000 visitors to campus.
"Her role not only increased recruitment but also generated tremendous revenue for the campus," officials said. "In addition, Kim served on all major event planning committees such as Commencement, Celebrations, Homecoming, Lee Day, and Lunch and Learns.
"Kim brings her love of people and servant’s heart to all aspects of her work. Kim is very active in the community, having served on boards for The Caring Place, Habitat of Cleveland and Free2Fly."
Ms. Brooks and her husband and son reside in Cleveland. Her daughter now resides in Nashville.
Perks of the brand-new community include:
• Spacious and easily accessible common areas with window walls and high ceilings;
• Salon, massage therapy, library, fitness room, and a calendar full of activities on-site;
• Unique activities such as tap dancing and Broadway classes, strawberry picking at Lamon Farms, and more;
• Seven-acre lot with large courtyards and outdoor spaces, sunrooms, and enclosed patios; and
• Various floor plans ranging from studios to two-bedrooms available.
Some of Avail's comprehensive care services include:
• 24-hour support;
• In-house therapy;
• Wellness and strengthening classes; and
• Daily living assistance.
Families and seniors interested in more information can visit in-person, browse the website, or call 423-505-5998. Construction progress can also be shown on the Avail Facebook page.