Several dozen churches and ministries, in partnership with the Chattanooga House of Prayer, are organizing a Day of United Prayer and Fasting for Metro Chattanooga on Friday, April 17.
Residents are encouraged to participate in prayer and fasting (if they are medically able) and use the following prayer themes:
1. Pray for the people of God and everyone else in the Scenic City, to humbly turn back to the One, True and Almighty God in repentance, prayer and love.
2. Pray for the end of Covid-19 nationwide.
3. Pray for the Church to serve this city as needed in this hour in such a way that brings glory to God.
4. Ask God to protect our city and our people from physical and economic harm (make us like Goshen).
5. Pray that we would, as a city, learn and grow from this experience and come out better from it.
To sign up your ministry, download a Prayer Guide, or for more information about the Day of United Prayer and Fasting for Metro Chattanooga, visit www.chatthop.org