Erlanger recognizes 19 associates in the monthly “Spotlight Award” program.
The Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award is an opportunity to identify, recognize and award employees who demonstrate exceptional performance and who offer unique contributions toward Erlanger’s mission of “compassionately caring for people.” Each month, Erlanger employees nominate their peers who go above and beyond and deserve a “spotlight” for the work they do.
August 2021 Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award recipients:
• Edith “Edie” Coffey – Physical Therapy Assistant, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Jonathan “Jon” Haney – Senior Oncology Patient Financial Advocate, Erlanger Women’s Oncology
• Shivone Hanna – Radiological Technologist, Special Procedures, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Tia Hinton – Clinical Referral Representative, Erlanger Community Health Center – Southside
• Emily Karnauch – RN, Surgery, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Nona Kelly – Behavioral Health Specialist, Patient Centered Medical Home, Erlanger Medical Group
• Madison Layne – Paramedic, Erlanger Sequatchie Valley Emergency Room
• Shaquana Luster – Patient Care Technician, Erlanger East Hospital
• Dakota Masters – Clinical Staff Leader, PICU, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Stacie “Jill” Newton – Licensed Professional Nurse, Erlanger Primary Care – Andrews
• Ashley Patton – RN, Labor and Delivery, Erlanger East Hospital
• Diana Ray – Practice Manager, Erlanger Pulmonology
• Whitney Seals – Register Respiratory Therapist and ECMO Specialist, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Emily Sherrod – Speech Pathologist, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Eric Siv – Patient Care Technician, Erlanger East Hospital
• James “Bruce” Thrasher – RN, Emergency Room, Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
• Roger Trochelman – Imaging Specialist, Clinical Engineering, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Hailey Walters – Patient Care Technician, Cardiac Short Stay, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Phillip Williams – Surgical Radiological Technologist, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
To learn more about careers at Erlanger and to view available positions, visit erlangercareers.org.