Cleveland High School announces the Ninth Annual Alumni Hall of Fame Inductees are:
- Brad Benton, Class of 1980, owner, Baskin Robbins;
- Lawrence Armstrong, Class of 1985, president, NAACP;
- Dr. Sara Fletcher Collona, Class of 1998, oncology specialist;
- Dr. Jeff Elliott, Class of 1989, chief of staff, Cleveland City Schools;
- Robby Markham, Class of 2009, U.S. Department of Justice;
- Tucker Tipton, Class of 2009, captain, U. S. Air Force; and
- David Tucker, Class of 1999, digital strategist / software developer.
"It is the mission of the Alumni Hall of Fame to recognize graduates of Cleveland High School
who have high levels of achievement in their field of endeavor and who make significant
contributions to that field," officials said. "These honored alumni are people who exemplify the tradition of excellence fostered at Cleveland High School. Criteria considered includes:
- Cleveland High School graduate (alumnus of at least 10 years);
- Outstanding achievement;
- Community impact;
- Life for service; and
- Heart of a Raider.
The community is invited to a ceremony recognizing their accomplishments on Sept. 9
at 9 a.m. in the Raider Arena.
For more information, contact Autumn O’Bryan at 423-478-1113 or