Erlanger “Spotlight Awards” Recognizes 20 "Exceptional Associates" In July
Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Twenty associates were recognized by Erlanger in July for the monthly “Spotlight Award” program for their "exceptional performance and compassionate care to patients, visitors and coworkers."
"The Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award is a health system-wide opportunity to identify, recognize and award employees who demonstrate exceptional performance. These employees offer unique contributions toward Erlanger’s mission. Each month, Erlanger associates nominate their peers who go above and beyond, deserving a 'spotlight' for their hard work," officials said.
July 2022 Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award recipients:
• Luciane “Lucy” Abreu – RN, Erlanger East Hospital
• Roxetta “Rockie” Brown – paramedic, Erlanger Sequatchie Valley Emergency Department
• Nicole Dunn – LPN, Erlanger Urology
• Amie Edwards – RN, Maternity Home Visit Grant, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Chassidy Eralie – Diagnostic Ultrasound, Erlanger East Imaging
• Margaret “Kate” Freeman – RN, NICU, Erlanger East Hospital
• Donna Hass – patient service representative, Erlanger Primary Care - Andrews
• Brittany Hogan – RN, Trauma Step Down Unit, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Angela Mills – patient service representative lead, Erlanger Community Health Center – Dodson Avenue
• Grace Jones – certified medical assistant, Erlanger Women’s Health Specialists
• Loretta Lockhart – LPN, Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
• Jacqueline “Jackie” Miller – medical lab assistant, Erlanger Community Health Center – Dodson Avenue
• Elizabeth “Susie” Moore – registered respiratory therapist, ABG & PFT Lab, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Robert “Colt” Patterson – nurse tech, Emergency Department, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Destiny Rickheim – RN, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Caleb Smith – RN, Pediatric Acute Care, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
• Melissa Smith-Vaughn – nurse practitioner, Erlanger Internal Medicine
• Erika Taylor – Oncology patient financial advisor, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Allison Walden – RN, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
• Mark Walker – clinical engineering manager, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
To learn more about careers at Erlanger and to view available positions, visit erlangercareers.org.
The awards are presented monthly to representatives throughout the health system.