Shown left to right are former Whitfield County Commissioner Harold Brooker (seated), Judson Manly (seated), Mike Manly (standing), Billie Prater (seated) and Teresa Burse (standing)
- photo by Mitch Talley, Whitfield County Communications Director
Stories of early Whitfield County families will be featured at the Prater’s Mill Country Fair, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 8 & 9, at 5845 Georgia Highway 2 in Dalton.
Hosted by the Prater’s Mill Foundation on the second weekend in October, Prater’s Mill Country Fair Fundraising Event features a working Munson and Meadows mills, live entertainment, kids’ activities, over 160 artisans and the best Southern food this side of Heaven, organizers said.
- Open 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Adults $10 cash only. ATM available before gate.
- Children 12 and under, Military ID, Parking & Shuttle - all free.
- Large wheel strollers, casual dress, comfy shoes – strongly urged.
- Details, Info & Directions: pratersmill.org/fair.