The Chattanooga Division of Transportation announces the following upcoming construction and special event related road closures:
Construction closures -
Lake Resort Drive - Brief Full Closure
On Wednesday, Sept. 27 starting at 9:30 a.m., Lake Resort Drive will be fully closed at the bridge construction site for an estimated 30-45 minutes. This brief closure is needed for materials delivery to the work site.
HWY 58 at Clark Road
The southbound right lane of HWY 58 will be closed at Clark Road every weekday beginning Wednesday, Sept.
27 until Friday, Nov. 3 from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
110 Summerville Avenue
The 100 block of Summerville Avenue will be closed every weekday beginning Thursday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Nov. 10 from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. for sewer repair.
402 Thompson Street
The 400 block of Thompson Street will be closed every weekday beginning Thursday, Sept. 28 through Wednesday, Nov. 15 from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. for utility construction.
Special event closures -
Noontunes on Broad
Broad Street southbound between Aquarium Way and 3rd Street will be closed every Friday from Sept. 8 through Oct. 27 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for Noontunes.
Tennessee Tow Show
The following roads will be closed on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8 a.m. until Sunday, Oct. 1 at noon for the Tennessee Tow Show:
• 13th Street between Fort Street and Chestnut Street; and
• Fort Street between 13th Street and 14th Street.
Tennessee Valley Heart Walk
On Sunday, Sept. 30 from 6 a.m.-11:30 a.m. the following locations will see walkers/runners as part of the 2023 Tennessee Valley Heart Walk:
• Renaissance Park outer perimeter pathway;
• Frazier Avenue eastbound right lane will be closed between Market Street and Walnut Street; and
• Walnut Street across the bridge southbound until 3rd Street (participants will be walking with traffic).
MOMentum Network Block Party
On Saturday, Sept. 30, O'Neal Street between Lincoln Park Lane and Blackford Street will be closed from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. for the MOMentum Network Block Party.
Chattanooga Football Club
The following roads will be closed on Sunday, Oct. 1 from 4:30 p.m.-midnight:
• Reggie White Boulevard between the Chattanooga Skate Park north entrance and W. 20th Street;
• Chestnut Street between W. 17th Street and W. 19th Street; and
• W. 19th Street between Reggie White Boulevard and Chestnut Street.
Street parking will be prohibited on Chestnut Street within the closure on the dates/times listed above. Vehicles left within the closure will be towed at the owner's expense.
Reggie White Boulevard between W. 19th Street and the Skate Park access road will be closed on Sunday from 6 a.m. until after the CFC Home Match.
View CDOT's map of events and road closures
for full details of these activities and other projects underway in our public space.