There is an anonymous paper on the Internet that tells how Walmart could do a better job running America instead of the pompous flops and duds we send to Washington. Please try to connect the dots on Walmart’s 1.6 million employees and the obscene profits that they make versus our 535 members of Congress who blow through money while “WallyWorld” churns out an average of $20-thousand plus in profit every 60 seconds.
HERE ARE SOME FACTS ON WALMART
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Walmart that’s every hour in every day Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Walmart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Walmart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Walmart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Walmart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Walmart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9 Walmart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Walmart has approximately 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Walmart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. Ninety percent of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Walmart .
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Walmart to fix the economy?
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
* * *
THERE ARE 289 DEMOCRATS AND 199 REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS RIGHT NOW
o the 535 voting members of the Legislature: It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
* -- The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke * -- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke
* -- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke .
* -- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
* -- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke .
* -- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke .
* -- Mass Transit, Don't even get me started. It's been broken for so long & you still have no idea how to fix it.
* -- you have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars!!!
* -- AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING FOR WHAT? You want Americans to believe the members of Congress are the best suited to any and every issue in administrating a form of public health care. It is imperative that Congress must have a free hand and a lot of leeway.
* -- While we are on the subject many members of Congress are supporting the legal sale of marijuana, and, no, they don’t want to smoke it – they want to subsidize it.
* * *
SO WHERE SHOULD WE ALTER OUR PROJECTED FOCUS OF BETTERMENT?
According to those who live paycheck to paycheck, here is where the United States has allowed itself to remove its eye from the real bullseye:
* -- We’ve lost our minds to ‘political correctness
* -- Somebody, please … what is wrong with the majority and the minority eating together.
* -- Why are we so broke we must ignore our aged, our veterans, our weak and infirm. Not one person who accepts our foreign aid is more deserving over an American,
* -- In the last few months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey… And now Pakistan, the previous home of Osama bin Laden. We give away millions looking for friendship, loyalty, love, and respect when the average Joe on any street corner that’s impossible. Those traits and distinctions must be earned.
* -- Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks. Some have health issues so severe the money goes for pills instead of food.
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc, etc.
Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?
And I can swear --- Walmart would do a much better job running America instead of the ever-bickering politicians who are determined to ruin it.