Bad Daddy’s Chattanooga, 1924 Gunbarrel Road, is set to reopen its dining room on Thursday.
The restaurant is reopening under the following requirements:
• Bad Daddy’s will follow all guidelines and recommendations from the local, state and federal governments, as well as the CDC..
• Prior to reopening a dining room, Bad Daddy’s will perform an intense and thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the entire restaurant.
• Bad Daddy’s will regularly disinfect all surfaces and will sanitize every table after every guest departs.
• Managers and staff will be required to wear masks and gloves, which will be provided by Bad Daddy’s.
• All staff will receive a health screening prior to returning to work and before every shift.
• Bad Daddy’s will rearrange its dining areas and all seating areas to achieve and maintain the six-feet social distancing guidelines. Bad Daddy’s will also mark its floors with tape to clearly show guests where to stand when waiting. The tape on the floor also applies to the lobby, bar and restrooms.
• All tables will have a maximum of six guests at a time.
• All menus will be single-use only.
• All caddies, paper towels and condiments will be removed from all tables. Bad Daddy’s will bring out sanitized salt & pepper shakers as well as single-use mustard and ketchup upon request. Wrapped straws will also be provided upon request.
• Pens used for signing credit card receipts will be sanitized after every use.